The Five Star Social Media Success Plan for Restaurants, Bars & Cafés
Over the past two years I have helped many UK restaurant, bar and café businesses to turn their Facebook and Twitter accounts into powerful and effective marketing channels for their businesses.
In my unique Five Star Social Media Success Plan for Restaurants, Bars and Cafes, I have now gathered together details of all the smartest strategies, tactics, processes and tools that we have used to:
- Increase brand awareness
- Create buzz and engagement with customers
- Drive sales for special items and offers
- Increase awareness about new venues
- Monitor and respond to positive and negative customer feedback
- Reduce spending on expensive 3rd party marketing or web services
- Save time with the right tools, processes and templates
WHO’S IT FOR?
This social media marketing advisory and performance improvement programme has been especially created for marketing managers of restaurant, bar and café businesses and other business managers who are responsible for the marketing of a food or drink venue.
HOW’S IT DELIVERED?
This programme is tailored to meet the needs of your business and can be delivered as a series of workshops or over three, six or twelve monthly sessions. Training can be delivered on site at a restaurant or bar venue or at your offices.
The programme starts with a Social Media Marketing Strategy Development workshop and then over time you will learn to develop your skills to a more expert level in the following areas:
- Branding Your Business on Social Media
- Setting Up Your Accounts, Managers, Permissions & Notifications
- Creating Engaging Content for Social Media
- Social Media Planning & Scheduling
- How To Connect With Your Existing Customers
- Connecting with New Local Followers & Fans
- Responding to your Customer’s Comments
- Pro-active Monitoring and Listening on Social Media
- Running Successful Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Protecting Your Business Reputation on Social Media
- Measuring Your Social Media Marketing Success
TAKE AWAYS FOR EVERY ATTENDEE:
- 150+ page manual of topics covered in the programme
- Social Media Planning template
- Social Media Success Measurement template
- Personalised Course Completion Certificate
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER'S SAY
Susanne's wealth of knowledge in the world of digital marketing has been extremely beneficial to Platform Bar and Restaurant. In her role as consultant she has acted as a mentor for a new member of marketing staff, helping us to get some much needed communications and procedures in place. She has now got us to a stage where we have the processes and suitable software packages in place to be able to manage our marketing in house.
Tony McKinlay, CEO Towercrest Enterprises
Thank you for the social media training. I found it really illuminating.
Shaun Alpine-Crabtree, Patron, The Table Café
ABOUT THE MARKETING COACH & TRAINER
Susanne Currid is a digital marketing strategist, author and coach who specialises in helping businesses to successfully engage with their customers through social media.
She first fell in love with the online world in the late 1990’s when she started to produce digital marketing campaigns for start-ups and big brands including Sony Music, Channel 4, Intel and Johnson & Johnson. Later she worked with central London marketing agency Redcow Creative as a digital marketing specialist and as an independent sales and marketing consultant for a wide range of SMEs.
From 2007 to 2010, as Global Head of Online Marketing, Susanne was part of the team that helped Patersons Global Payroll win a raft of international business awards including T-Mobile Fast Growth Company of the Year. In 2011, Susanne founded The Loop Digital Communications Ltd where she now provides strategic social media consultancy and coaching to restaurant & bar operators and other fast-growth businesses.
Susanne’s new book, Build Your Tribe – the new marketing manifesto for restaurants, bars and cafes launched internationally in September 2013 and has recently made the top spot on Amazon.co.uk in the 'restaurant marketing' book category. According to Luke Johnson, former CEO of Pizza Express, ‘This book fills an important gap by offering practical advice to restaurant and pub owners everywhere about how to promote their venues.’
Susanne is a regular speaker at events and on radio. She also blogs at www.the-loop.com/blog.