The Loop presents 'Using Social Media for Marketing' at Innovate London event 24th March 2011
On 24th March, as part of the Innovate London business event series, Susanne Currid from The Loop will present a strategic and practical approach to using social media for marketing.
During this event, Susanne will explain:
- What is social media and why it’s become an important marketing channel
- How to create a social media marketing strategy that helps you to achieve your business objectives
- Best practice methods and tools for managing your day-to-day social media activity
Throughout the session, real life examples will also be used to illustrate how businesses are winning customer loyalty and generating leads through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session so please come prepared with any questions you’d like to ask about social media marketing for your business.
There will also be the opportunity to network with other London-based SMEs.
Complimentary food and refreshments will be on offer to all attendees.
- Accelerator – London Metropolitan University
- London Knowledge Innovation Centre – Business Extra and London South Bank University
- Thames Innovation Centre
- Southwark Business Club
More About Innovate London
Innovate London was launched in October 2009 and continues until December 2012.
Innovate London delivers high quality and cost effective support to enable SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) based in London to innovate to improve business performance and environmental management with the ultimate aim of improving the bottom line.
Innovate London is a unique collaboration which enables businesses to access state of the art facilities and the expertise of London’s University knowledge base via three incubators:
Accelerator – London Metropolitan University
Innovate London is a project part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Accelerator and London Knowledge Innovation Centre (LKIC). Thames Innovation Centre is a strategic partner.
- Innovate to improve business performance and long term sustainability
- Develop innovative products, services and business processes
- Undertake environmental audits and gain recognised accreditation in sustainable business practice
- Take part in business networking, training and showcasing events that can open up new supply chain and business opportunities
- Take part in Interactive problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Gain access to London’s knowledge base
For more visit: www.innovatelondon.org