"This book fills an important gap by offering practical advice to restaurant and pub owners everywhere about how to promote their venue."
Luke Johnson, Chairman of Patisserie Valerie and The Draft House and former Chairman of PizzaExpress
Whether you are an owner, a manager or a marketer of a restaurant, cafe or pub business, this book is designed to help you get ahead of the crowd and start engaging with your customers in a far more compelling way. Chapter by chapter, Build Your Tribe's author Susanne Currid will show you how to:
- Write your own tribe-building marketing plan
- Engage with your most valuable customers online, in venue and at events
- Create your marketing dream team
- Identify the best social media channels for your business
- Turbo-charge your marketing with the latest low-cost digital marketing tools
- Successfully deliver your marketing plan by applying the latest project management techniques
- And ultimately, fill more tables, put bottoms on seats and increase sales in your venue.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
"BUILD YOUR TRIBE"
"This book fills an important gap by offering practical advice to restaurant and pub owners everywhere about how to promote their venues."
Luke Johnson, CEO Patisserie Valerie and The Draft House, ex CEO PizzaExpress
"A must for anyone taking on a Marketing or Senior Management role in bars, pubs or restaurants (or for someone wanting to open a bar, pub or restaurant). Very good advice that focuses on all the keys areas needed in promoting and marketing existing sites and new openings. The book is very well structured and easy to understand. Thoroughly recommended and I will be using this book extensively as a training tool"
Oliver Etridge, Operations Director, First Restaurant Group
"A very good, clearly written and thoroughly comprehensive 'how to' handbook for today's hospitality business that I will certainly be referring to frequently."
Debbie Pearce, Restaurant Marketing Consultant and Director, Fork Off Management
"An essential read for anybody in hospitality who is writing a marketing plan."
James Nolan, Compass Group PLC