Instagram Marketing for Restaurants & Bars
In the social media world, Instagram has become the go-to-place for foodies, drinks lovers, restaurants and bars. With 14 million active monthly users in the UK, it now delivers accelerated levels of engagement that way outstrips activity on Twitter or Facebook.
However, as a mobile app-based social platform it can be hard to manage. Without knowledge of the desktop tools which can be used to share, monitor and respond to followers, you may waste needless time or even miss opportunities to make more of this fantastically enthusiastic following.
This Instagram Workshop is designed to get marketers up to speed on those all important mobile and desktop tools and also offers insights into the latest creative approaches that top hospitality and on trade businesses are using to increase engagement levels.
Workshop programme includes:
· Best practice examples of hospitality and on-trade businesses using Instagram
· Instagram desktop management tools
· Instagram results measurement tools
· Regramming – best tools for resharing your followers posts
· Introduction to adverts on Instagram
· Recommendations on creative campaign development and spend
· Question & Answer session
Marketing Directors, Managers and Assistants
2.5 hours (held at your business)
Susanne Currid is author of Build Your Tribe – the new marketing manifesto for restaurants, bars and cafes. She provides marketing consultancy and training to a broad range of SMEs on digital marketing, social media, brand development and marketing strategy.
Price for delivery of this workshop at your workplace is available on request.