With so many choices regarding marketing technologies, channels and partners and ever-increasing demands on developing new offers, it can be difficult to know what will result in a great marketing decision for your restaurant, bar or hotel.
This seminar has been designed to help you focus on the options that will work best for your hospitality business and provides you with specially-designed check lists and tools that will fast track you to more successful decision making.
This seminar will help you to:
- Understand the impact business culture and values have on your decision-making
- Get to know your customer better
- Focus on business issues and opportunities
- Better prioritise your activities
- Uncover gaps in the marketplace
- Rate new technology partners and other vendors
- Assess your ability to deliver new initiatives
- Use tried-and-tested ‘business laws’ to accelerate performance
As well as time for questions & answers, there will also be an opportunity to reflect on what you’ve learnt and to create an action plan you can take away to work on later in your business.
Marketing Directors and Marketing managers. Anyone who has responsibility for making marketing decisions in a hospitality business.
8.15am - 11.30am - includes 2 hour workshop and networking breakfast
Early Bird Offer - (For bookings taken before) 30th September 2015
£115 LRN Members
£135 Non-LRN Members
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE